Highly efficient skimmers designed for use in the removal of a wide range of hydrocarbon based pollutants from water. Ideal in oil/water interceptors, ballast ponds/lagoons, settling tanks and storm water interceptors.
Skimmer can be free floating or fixed enabling them to be used in locations where significant water level changes occur. Skimmer systems are available with a wide range of recovery capacities and can be operated continuously with minimum downtime.
The provision of the patented "T" profile around the periphery of an oil skimmer disc improves performance rate in promoting surface currents to draw isolated oil patches into the skimmer. Skimmers can be fitted with displacement recovered oil transfer pump which will pump a wide range of pollutants with a wide range of viscosities. The pumps have suction lift capabilities.
- Manufactured in 316L stainless steel as standard to deal with the most common industrial environments (other materials, such as Super Duplex, Incoloy and Hasteloy, are available if required)
- Can be supplied to meet the requirements of ATEX & IECEx
- Recovery rate from 1m³/h to 14m³/h
- Recovered pollutant will typically contain less than 2% free water(ie more than 98% recovered oil)
- Return on investment can be achieved within 3 months depending on status of the process
- Length:92cm to 260cm
- Width: 87cm to 230cm
- Height: 69cm to 100cm
- Weight: 54kg to 510kg
- Recovery Rate: 6m³/hr to 14m³/hr
Areas of Use
- Hydroelectric Plants
- Oil/Gas Refineries
- Iron/Steel Mills
- Food Processing
- Power Generation
- Ground Water Remediation
- Automotive Plants
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking)
Can we help you?