Protection booms/barriers are a simple, versatile, high performance curtain boom which is designed for use a number of different locations. With unrivalled wave following characteristics and an enclosed ballast, it is a safe and effective product for containing oil.
Protection booms/barriers are available in neoprene or polyurethane material; both options are highly durable and resistant to UV and hydrocarbons.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- Constructed from strong, flexible neoprene or Polyurethane
- Smooth profile and excellent wave following
- Each boom can be deployed in a matter of minutes
- Operate in temperatures from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Easy to clean
- Inflated Height: 400mm - 1500mm
- Freeboard Height: 188mm - 375mm
- Draft: 187mm - 715mm
- Weight Per Metre: 1.53Kg - 3.56kg
- Material: Neoprene or Polyurethane
- Ballast Type: Galvanised Chain or Stainless Wire
- Section Lengths: 10m, 20m, 25m
- Connector Type: ASTM or Unicon
Areas of Use
You may also be interested in...
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?