Protection booms/barriers are a simple, versatile, high performance curtain boom which is designed for use a number of different locations. With unrivalled wave following characteristics and an enclosed ballast, it is a safe and effective product for containing oil.
Protection booms/barriers are available in neoprene or polyurethane material; both options are highly durable and resistant to UV and hydrocarbons.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- Constructed from strong, flexible neoprene or Polyurethane
- Smooth profile and excellent wave following
- Each boom can be deployed in a matter of minutes
- Operate in temperatures from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Easy to clean
- Inflated Height: 400mm - 1500mm
- Freeboard Height: 188mm - 375mm
- Draft: 187mm - 715mm
- Weight Per Metre: 1.53Kg - 3.56kg
- Material: Neoprene or Polyurethane
- Ballast Type: Galvanised Chain or Stainless Wire
- Section Lengths: 10m, 20m, 25m
- Connector Type: ASTM or Unicon
Areas of Use
Can we help you?