The In-Tank skimmer is a floating weir skimmer. It is designed primarily for the recovery of a range of floating pollutants and can be used in open environments and closed tank applications.
It typically consists of a floating Dragonfly skimmer and discharge tube assembly. The depth of the circular weir lip submersion is controlled by the float unit situated in the oil collection trough.
Vikoma can design and supply single or multiple articulated discharge arms in order to suit different tank shapes and sizes.
- Can be manufactured in 316 stainless steel, super duplex amd Incaloy 825
- Skimmer capacity is rated at up to 5m³/hr (continuous)
- Four buoyancy chambers can be ballasted to match the specific gravity of the fluid within the tank
- Skimmer is light weight and compact for ease of installation
- Width: 57cm
- Draught: 23cm
- Weight: 19kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 5m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
You may also be interested in...
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?