The Weir Boom is designed for mass oil recovery including oil well 'blow-outs'. The system is capable of recovering floating oils at up to 210m³/hr.
The Weir Boom utilises a water ballast tube to ensure a constant seal to the surface of the water and Individual vane pumps are internally built into the boom to allow both containment and recovery of spilled oil.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- Single point inflation
- Constructed from strong, flexible neoprene
- 300 metres of boom can be deployed in a matter of minutes
- Operate in temperatures from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Material: Neoprene
- Ballast Type: Water
- Connector Type: ASTM or Unicon
- Recovery Capacity: 100 m³/hr - 210 m³/hr
- Boom Length: 375m
Areas of Use
Can we help you?