The Weir Boom is designed for mass oil recovery including oil well 'blow-outs'. The system is capable of recovering floating oils at up to 210m³/hr.
The Weir Boom utilises a water ballast tube to ensure a constant seal to the surface of the water and Individual vane pumps are internally built into the boom to allow both containment and recovery of spilled oil.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- Single point inflation
- Constructed from strong, flexible neoprene
- 300 metres of boom can be deployed in a matter of minutes
- Operate in temperatures from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Material: Neoprene
- Ballast Type: Water
- Connector Type: ASTM or Unicon
- Recovery Capacity: 100 m³/hr - 210 m³/hr
- Boom Length: 375m
Areas of Use
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?