The Delta skimmer system is a self-contained free floating oil recovery system which is specifically designed for operation in shallow waters and inaccessible areas. The system will recover up to 24m³/hr.
The Delta skimmer head can operate in as little as 7cm (2.75 inches) of water. The lightweight construction makes it particularly valuable around piers, jetties, lakes, ponds, ports, harbours, rivers and inland waters as well as for beach clean-up and shoreline operations.
- Delta's flat shape, lightweight aluminium construction and portability, the skimmer can be deployed into very inaccessible areas
- Simple and easily portable, so the Delta can be used by a single, unskilled operator
- No moving parts and is therefore virtually maintenance free
- The pump rating is 42m³/hr and the system oil recovery rates are up to 24m³/hr
- Length: 158cm
- Width: 88cm
- Height: 9cm
- Weight: 7kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 24m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
You may also be interested in...
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?