The Delta skimmer system is a self-contained free floating oil recovery system, specifically designed for operation in shallow waters and inaccessible areas.
The Delta Skimmer system will recover up to 24m³/hr and its head can operate in as little as 7cm (2.75 inches) of water.
The lightweight construction makes it particularly valuable around piers, jetties, lakes, ponds, ports, harbours, rivers and inland waters as well as for beach clean-up and shoreline operations.
- Delta's flat shape, lightweight aluminium construction and portability, the skimmer can be deployed into very inaccessible areas
- Simple and easily portable, so the Delta can be used by a single, unskilled operator
- No moving parts and is therefore virtually maintenance free
- The pump rating is 42m³/hr and the system oil recovery rates are up to 24m³/hr
- Length: 158cm
- Width: 88cm
- Height: 9cm
- Weight: 7kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 24m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
Can we help you?