The Vikoma Electro-Hydraulic Powerpack units are designed to provide power to Vikoma industrial skimmer systems or other hydraulic equipment.
Certification available for use in hazardous environments, such as ATEX, Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3 or Class 1, Class 2 etc.
Designed for installation in the open and fitted with a roof to protect the units from the elements.
- Fitted with necessary controls to power a Vikoma Industrial skimmer unit.
- Fitted with a terminal block to allow site electrician to connect to site power and control system.
Option to customise to meet the clients environmental conditions including: Coolers or Heaters, Oil Level Switch, High Temperature Oil Switch, Pressure Gauge, Electric Motor Specification, Spare Kits and Louvre Panels.
- Fitted with roof to protect from elements
- Fitted with controls to power Vikoma Industrial Skimmer
- Customisation to meet site environmental conditions
- Options available for ATEX Zone 1, Zone 2 or Class 1 or Class 2
- Fitted with terminal block to allow site electrician to connect to site power and control system
Areas of Use
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?