The TC3 system is a dispersant system, which is designed to be suspended beneath a helicopter. It consists of a 910 litre (210 gallon) dispersant hopper, pump, spray arms, sling assembly and spreader bar and control module. During operation, the unit can be flown at speeds of up to 85 knots, increasing to 120 knots during transit. The TC3's innovative design offers excellent directional stability during flight.
- No modifications to the helicopter are required
- Operated independently via a control system located inside the aircraft.
- The system can be set up, ready to operate, in 5 minutes, making it ideal for use in rapid response.
- The spray width of the system can be altered by the control module depending on the area of coverage required.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, the unit can be dropped by the pilot from inside the aircraft by releasing it from the helicopter cargo hook.
- A level switch shuts the engine down when the hopper is empty. A light in the control module alerts the pilot when re-filling is required.
- Total Width Rigged: 910cm
- Height: 110cm
- Dry Weight: 260kg
- Capacity: 910 Litres
Areas of Use
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?