Vikoma designs and manufactures a wide range of power packs for use with its oil spill response equipment. These are also available as stand-alone units for operation on other similar or related equipment. For specific requirements, Vikoma can offer its in-house expertise to design and manufacture bespoke assemblies.
- Area of operation - Storage temperatures between -46oC and 71oC and operational temperatures between -32oC and 49oC and an altitude range of 0 - 3000m
- Vikoma manufactures a standard range of general power packs from 7HP to 180HP
- Power packs can be supplied with auto shut-down devices such as low level and high temperature engine and hydraulic oil sensors.
- Careful consideration should be given as to whether the power pack will be used in a hazardous environment. As a minimum standard, Vikoma fits chalywn valves (over speed protection device) and exhaust spark arrestors. However, intrinsically safe, Zoned and ATEX designs are also available.
Powerpacks Ranging From:
- Length: 87cm to 191cm
- Width: 54cm to 106cm
- Height: 56cm to 139cm
- Weight: 87kg to 950kg
- Power Rating: 7HP to 180HP
Areas of Use
Can we help you?