Mop skimmers are designed to effectively remove surface hydro-carbons from an oil/water interface.
The versatile application of the Vikomop allows oil collection across the full surface of the area of use with the inclusion of hinge rollers to suit the specific application.
The mop size and length can easily be specified to best suit the area of use whilst also being simple to replace for periodic service and maintenance. Upon encountering, the oil sticks to the mop and is wound through a series of rollers to direct the recovered oil to the collection trough.
With interchangeable mops that are suited to the viscosity of the recovered product, the Vikomop is designed for both periodic and continual oil recovery over a wide range of products.
Due to the flexibility of the mops, the Vikomop skimmer allows oil recovery to products in areas previously deemed inaccessible for larger skimmer heads.
- Long term continual use
- Reduces the amount of recovered water
- Easy to use and dispose of recovered oil
- Suitable for all oil types
- Mop length to suit different applications
- Can be used in deep pits and boreholes
- Can be manufactured for use in hazardous areas
- High oil recovery rate
- Operational use not affected by debris
- Mobile units for emergency spill response
- Suitable for all environments
- Easy to maintain
- Continuous operation
- Easy to install and operate
Areas of Use
- Interceptors & separators
- Hydroelectric plants
- Oil/Gas Refineries
- Iron/Steel Mills
- Food Processing
- Power Generation
- Ground Water Remediation
- Automotive Plants
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking)
Can we help you?