The Minifly is a floating weir skimmer, designed primarily for the recovery of a range of floating pollutants and can be used in both open environments and closed tank applications.
- Manufactured in 316 stainless steel
- Skimmer capacity is rated at up to 5m³/hr (continuous)
- Four buoyancy chambers can be ballasted to match the specific gravity of the fluid within the tank
- Skimmer is light weight and compact for ease of installation
- Skimmer Dimensions
- Length: 57cm
- Width: 57cm
- Draft: 23cm
- Weight: 19kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 5m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
You may also be interested in...
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?