The Vikospray system range are medium sized spray units designed for use on response vessels and vessels of opportunity.
The systems comprises of a diesel engine, a self-priming main pump and chemical pump, a manifold and either spray arms or individual spray lances. The systems can be mounted on a frame, detached and mounted to the ship's rail or hand held.
- The Vikospray can be used to distribute concentrate or dilute dispersants.
- The arms can easily be detached or swung through 90o for storage.
- The system includes flow indicators and valves that allow flow rates and dilution of the dispersant to be monitored and controlled.
- The system has a total output of up to 150l/minute
- Total Width Rigged: 12m with vessel spray arms to 21m Hand lance with hose
- Height: 80cm to 240cm
- Dry Weight: 100kg to 147
Areas of Use
Can we help you?