Flexible Floating Storage Tank
Vikoma Flexible Floating Storage Tanks can be used as towable floating reservoirs for storage and transport or on dry land for retaining recovered oil or water.
Flexible floating storage tanks are intended mainly for use in conjunction with oil spill recovery equipment although the tanks have many other uses in industrial or emergency service applications.
- Available in Neoprene or PUA material
- The tanks can be towed at 10 knots when empty and 7 knots when full
- Tanks can be used for on land temporary storage
- Fitted with inlet/outlet valves
- Fitted with pressure relief safety valve
Various Tank Dimensions:
- Length: 250cm to 1250cm
- Width: 153cm
- Height: 153cm
- Dry Weight: 77kg to 145kg
- Capacity: 5m³ to 25m³
Areas of Use
You may also be interested in...
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?