The Dragonfly Mini is a floating weir skimmer designed primarily for the recovery of a range of floating pollutants and can be used in both open environments and closed tank applications.
The depth of the circular weir is controlled by a float unit situated in the oil collection trough.
The Dragonfly Mini skimmer can be supplied with a variety of different transfer pumps in order to meet the operator's requirements.
The Dragonfly Mini skimmer can also be attached to a vacuum tanker for skimming operations.
- Skimmer capacity is rated at up to 15m³/hr (continuous)
- Manufactured in 316 stainless steel
- Four buoyancy chambers can be ballasted to match the specific gravity of the fluid within the tank
- Skimmer is light weight and compact for ease of installation
- Width: 122cm
- Draft: 22cm
- Weight: 48kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 15m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
You may also be interested in...
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?