The Dragonfly Mini is a floating weir skimmer designed primarily for the recovery of a range of floating pollutants and can be used in both open environments and closed tank applications.
The depth of the circular weir is controlled by a float unit situated in the oil collection trough.
The Dragonfly Mini skimmer can be supplied with a variety of different transfer pumps in order to meet the operator's requirements.
The Dragonfly Mini skimmer can also be attached to a vacuum tanker for skimming operations.
- Skimmer capacity is rated at up to 15m³/hr (continuous)
- Manufactured in 316 stainless steel
- Four buoyancy chambers can be ballasted to match the specific gravity of the fluid within the tank
- Skimmer is light weight and compact for ease of installation
- Width: 122cm
- Draft: 22cm
- Weight: 48kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 15m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
Can we help you?