Refineries and Industrial Processing Inlet and Outlet Protection
Many industrial processes use water drawn from the sea or rivers and benefit from a barrier to prevent the inlet being blocked and to stop debris or wildlife entering the producion process. Similarly, barriers and skimmers can prevent waster from entering the environment in outlets from industrial applications.
Vikoma offers a wide range of products for use to protect both inlets and outlets from spillages and debris. Our barriers have been used to stop grass, weeds, waste and even jelly fish from entering inlets.
We have a number of standard products suited to these applications and our in house engineering team can design bespoke modifications to suit your application.
- Easy Installation
- No Inflation needed
- Internal closed cell foam buoyancy
- Constructed from strong, flexible materials
- 300 metres of boom can be deployed in a matter of minutes
- Operate in temperatures from -40oC to +90oC
- Total Height: 350mm - 1100mm
- Freeboard Height: 150mm - 375mm
- Draft: 150mm - 715mm
- Weight per metre: 4.1Kg - 11.2Kg
- Material: Neoprene, PVC Belt & Polyurethane alloy
- Ballast: Galvanised Chain or Lead Weight
- Section Length: 10m, 20m, 25m
- Connector Type: ASTM or Unicon
Areas of Use
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?