Vikoma offer a range of pumps for many different purposes.
The majority of pumps used for hydrocarbon transfer are lobe or impeller pumps, however other varieties such as spate, centrifugal, diaphragm or screw are available upon request.
- Superior suction and delivery
- Capable of handling solids up to 25mm
- Capable of running dry without damage.
- Easy to use
- Easy to transport
- Protective frames and fork lift pockets come as options
Various Pump Dimensions
- Length: 30cm to 120cm
- Width: 30cm to 82cm
- Height: 30cm to 82cm
- Dry Weight: 17kg 375kg
- Capacity: 3m3 /hr to 300m3 /hr
Areas of Use
Can we help you?