Super HI Sprint is a reel end, single point inflation system for offshore, ports, harbours and coastal use. With all of the benefits of our HI Sprint boom system plus added extras making it safer, quicker and easier.
Developed in direct response to customer feedback, our Super HI Sprint Boom is the fastest inflatable containment boom to deploy on the market using our patented technology. In addition to the rapid deployment time, there are improved operational characteristics as well as enhanced health and safety features compared to traditional boom systems.
Super HI Sprint Boom inflates from the reel end, allowing deployment from just one vessel on route to a spill location.
With fewer operators and less personnel working between the reel and the water, the Super HI Sprint System provides substantial cost savings as well as health and safety benefits.
The unique valve design and deflation system enables recovery to be easier, quicker and safer. These unique valves and deflation devices have reduced the recovery time for a boom system.
• Single point inflation from reel end
• Deploy on route to spill site
• Very little deck space needed
• Rapid deployment
• Rapid and easy recovery
• Just two operators to deploy
• Unique valve design
• Small second vessel only for moving boom into formation
• Up to 300m of boom on a reel
• Lightweight neoprene material
• Strong, light and flexible
• Low pressure, high volume air
• High strength
• Independent chambers
• Easy to maintain and repair
© 2021 Vikoma International Ltd | Powered by Intergage