Our Vikoma Dragonfly range of skimmers are floating weir skimmers capable of recovering many types of oil. They can be used in open environments or closed tank applications. The depth of the circular weir is controlled by a float unit situated in the oil collection trough, the control of which is dependant on pump suction.
The Dragonfly skimmer can be supplied with a variety of different transfer pumps in order to meet requirements including, diesel, electric, pneumatic or hydraulically driven.
There are 3 skimmers sizes in the range. Dragonfly Maxi, Midi and Mini with recovery capacities of up to 15m3/h. They are typically made from 316L stainless steel but are also available in other materials to suit the environment such as Super Duplex austenitic strainless steel and 6Mo austenitic stainless steel.
The smaller skimmers are well suited to fit in more confined spaces such as sumps, well and access holes. Dargonfly Mini can come packaged on a trolley for easy storage and manoeuvrabiliity around the work site.
- Skimmer capacity is rated at up to 15m³/hr (continuous)
- Manufactured in 316 stainless steel (Also available in other materials).
- Four buoyancy chambers can be ballasted to match the specific gravity of the fluid within the tank
- Skimmer is light weight and compact for ease of installation
- Can be used in sour water and slop tanks
Dragonfly Maxi Skimmer Dimensions:
- Width: 122cm
- Draft: 22cm
- Weight: 48kg
- Recovery Rate: up to 15m³/hr
- Recovery capacities stated are indicative and full system recovery capacities will depend on specification of the pump and other ancillary equipment connected
Areas of Use
Can we help you?