The Vikotank is a self-supporting open top storage tank which is available in either Neoprene or Polyurethane material. It is constructed with a collar to support the entry lip and to ease filling.
- The Vikotank is easy to use as no framework or tools are required and the tank takes shape as it is filled
- The Vikotanks can be used under hostile climatic conditions
- During filling the fabric structure self-elevates and assumes a very stable configuration even in high winds
- Vikotanks are lightweight and easily transportable
- Available in Neoprene or PUA material
Various Tank Dimensions:
- Width: 220cm to 431cm
- Height: 110cm to 155cm
- Dry Weight: 14kg to 30kg
- Capacity: 2.5m3 to 15m3
Areas of Use
Explore Our Product Range
Areas in which we operate
Read the latest news article providing insight into our industry. You can also access all of our newsletters and sign up to future ones.
Vikoma have equipment case studies that that cover all areas of the spill response and Industrial oily water treatment industries.
Vikoma prides itself of having a dedicated team of employees with a combined experience and industry knowledge of over 100 years.
Can we help you?